EU Projects @ CERN - Newsletter
Welcome to EU Projects @ CERN
The “EU Projects @ CERN” newsletter will provide readers with a quarterly digest of news about European projects in which CERN is involved.
Each issue will focus on a specific topic related to European projects: the creation of project consortia, the search for suitable funding, etc.
The newsletter will not only provide information on EU support services and resources at CERN, but also particulars on deadlines and funding opportunities, such as open or upcoming calls for proposals of potential interest to CERN.
“With the revamped publication of our newsletter, we aim to display the diversity of European projects at CERN and to further encourage CERN teams to participate in the Framework Programme for Research and Innovation,” explains Svetlomir Stavrev, Section Leader for EU Project Management and Operational Support. “The newsletter will also show how European projects contribute to the R&D programmes and objectives of the Organization.”
Read all news here.
- November 2021 - The Horizon 2020 programme, a good harvest for CERN.
- April 2022 - From Horizon 2020 to Horizon Europe.
- June 2022 - First Horizon Europe grant awarded to CERN.
- September 2022 - Horizon Europe: ERC Grants & Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions.
- January 2023 - Horizon Europe: Focus on the HEARTS project.